Through desk/ceiling/panel mount Boundary Layer Microphone.
- RF friendily technology offering immunity from GSM (cellphones) and other sources of frequency interference.
- Low profile Back electret Condenser Microphone.
- Chair mount/panel mount boundary layer design with an Omni-Directional Polar Pattern.
- Designed for conferencing and security applications.
- The Microphone is constructed from high quality brass.
- Phantom Power Adaptor supply required 9 – 48 Volts.
- Frequency response 50 Hz to 20 KHz.
- Impedance 200 Ohms balanced output.
- Sensitivity -68dB ± 3dB @ 1Khz (0dB =1V/Pa).
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at an operating level of 120dB is no greater than 1%.
- Finish: Satin Black.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||Boundary layer microphone designed for chair mount/panel mount. Omni directional polar pattern
||50 - 20KHz
|| -68dB ± 3dB @ 1Khz (0dB =1V/Pa).
||9 -48 Volts Phantom power through CPPW 01-RF
||Open ended 2 core + screen
||H30mm W 17mm D 11mm (1.3" x 0.6" x 0.25")
|Architects and engineer specifications
||Low profile Back electret condenser microphone is a through chair mount/panel mount/boundary layer design with an omni-directional polar pattern. Designed for conferencing and security applications. The microphone is constructed from high quality brass and includes filters offering immunity from GSM (cellphones) and other sources of frequency interference. Adaptor supplied requires 9 – 48 Volts Phantom Power. Frequency response 50 Hz to 20 KHz; Impedance 200 Ohms balanced output; Sensitivity -68dB +/- 3dB @ 1Khz (0dB =1V/Pa); Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at an operating level of 120dB is no greater than 1%. Finish: Satin Black