Rugged Lightweight Head worn Microphone.
- Exceptional sound clarity.
- Good rejection of surrounding noise.
- High quality easy maintenance Headband.
- Lightweight head worn Microphone.
- Microphone capsule protected from moisture by plastic injection.
- Resilient non corrosive plastic construction.
- Flexible Microphone boom arm.
- Highly flexible cable remains subtle under long exposure of perspiration and or cosmetics.
- Terminating in a mini XLR 4 Pin connector.
- W 2 Foam windshield fitted to microphone capsule.
- Finish: Matt Black.
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||Designed for presenters, commentators, broadcast reporters and instructors. Particularly suitable for active aerobic and fitness instructors.
||100 Hz - 15 KHz
||40dB +/- 3dB @ 1 KHz (0dB = 1 V/Pa)
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level
||125dB at 1KHz 1% T.H.D.
||1.5 - 9V
||Mini XLR 4 Pin connector
||27dB “A” Weighted
||Foam wind shield
|Architects and engineer specifications
||Rugged moisture resistant Super-cardioid close talking condenser microphone with smooth low feedback response. Lightweight head worn microphone specifically designed for active people such as aerobics instructors. Lightweight made from resilient non corrosive plastic construction. The design allows the microphone to be worn even under high activity over long periods of time without fatigue tiredness. Microphone boom arm is flexible allowing the head of the microphone to be positioned accurately. Highly flexible cable remains subtle under long exposure of perspiration / cosmetics. Frequency response 100 – 15 KHz, sensitivity -40dB, impedance 1K Ohms, power requirements 1.5 - 9V (standard operating voltage 1.5V), cable length 150mm (59in) terminating in a 4 Pin mini XLR connector. W 2 Foam windshield fitted to microphone capsule. Max SPL 125dB. Weight: 25gms (0.9oz). Finish: Matt Black.