Dual element boundary layer microphone with half cardioid polar pattern.
- 'RF Friendly' technology offering immunity from GSM radio frequency interference.
- Response optimised for consistent sound quality.
- Low profile at surface level.
- Each capsule have a half cardioid pattern that are 180° from each other, and can capture two participants on both sides of a table.
- Touch sensitive switch with RGB.
- Superior grade components.
- Engineered in high quality brass.
- Integrated phantom power adaptor.
- Open ended termination.
- Finish: Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
|Length ||Below table 112mm / 4.41 ins |
|Application ||Designed for superior quality voice reproduction in venues such as boardrooms,conferencing,court rooms and other such venues. |
|Type ||Dual capsule, condenser |
|Polar Pattern ||Half Cardioid |
|Frequency Response ||50 Hz - 18 KHz |
|Sensitivity ||-37dB +/- 3dB at 1 KHz (0dB = 1 V/Pa) |
|Impedance ||200 Ohms |
|S/N Ratio ||69dB (A) |
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level ||125dB 1% THD |
|Power Requirements ||9 - 48 volts Phantom Power |
|Termination ||Audio Open ended + Touch switch terminated in RJ45 via TS-C1 |
|Supplied Accessories ||TS-C1 |
|Finish ||Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel |
|Dimensions ||Diameter 63mm (2.48") |
|Weight ||420g (13.5 0z) |
|Architects and engineer specifications ||Boundary layer twin capsule having half cardioid polar pattern. CRM 202S-RF has a built in mechanism allowing the microphone to disappear after use simply by pressing the top downwards until it locks in place. A touch sensitive switch with RGB is incorporated into the top of the microphone allowing On/Off switching connected to TS-C1 and used with a DSP or logic controlled box. The microphone is constructed from high quality brass construction and is fitted with a phantom power adaptor accepting 9 to 48 volts DC. Impedance of 200 Ohms. The Phantom Power Adaptor includes filters which will eliminate all cellular frequencies (GSM/2G, 3G, 4G & 5G). Supplied with 2 x 2M (6.6ft) 2 core + screen cable with open ended termination. Frequency response 50 Hz - 18 KHz +/-3dB, sensitivity -37dB ± 3dB @ 1KHz (0dB =1V/Pa), total harmonic distortion (THD) at an operating level of 125dB less than 1%. Microphone length below table: 112mm/4.4 ins Above table: 2mm (0.08ins) Body diameter: 56.5mm (2.2 ins). Finish: Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel. |