Triple element boundary layer microphone with half cardioid polar pattern.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern.
- Patent pending No. 1109720.1
- Easy to install
- Low profile at surface level
- RF Friendly' technology offering immunity from GSM radio frequency interference.
- Unique ability to lock capsules away from sight when not in use
- Each capsule has a half cardioid pattern that are 90° from each other, and can capture two participants on each side and at the end of the table.
- Balanced output.
- Inbuilt Phantom Power module.
- Supplied with 2m (6.6ft) 2 core + Screen cables.
- Finish: Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||Designed for superior quality voice reproduction in venues such as boardrooms,conferencing,court rooms and other such venues.
||Condenser (Back Electret)
||50Hz – 18KHz
||-37 +/- 3dB @ 1KHz (0dB 1v/Pa)
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level
||125dB @ 1KHz 1%THD
||9 - 48 volts phantom power
||Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel
||Microphone length below table: 112mm/4.4 ins, Above table when retracted: 2mm (0.08ins), when deployed: 15mm Body diameter: 56.5mm (2.2 ins).
|Architects and engineer specifications
||The Microphone is a low profile triple element boundry layer through table design with 3 Cardioid polar pattern. The Microphone has the ability to retract leaving only 2mm (0.078") protruding above the surface. The microphone is engineered in high quality brass for long life and smooth running. The Microphone has 3 integral electronic modules which requires a 9 - 48 volt Phantom Power supply. The module is fitted with filters which will eliminate all GSM frequencies from 800 - 1200MHz, Impedance 200Ohms, Frequency Response 50Hz - 18KHz, Sensitivity -37 ± 3dB @ 1Kz (0dB = 1V/Pa), MSP 120dB THD is no greater then 1%. The Microphone connections: Audio is a 2 meter (6.6ft) open ended 2 core and screen cable (2 Black, 1 X White). Finish: Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel.