Guided tour System comes complete with 19 x GT-400R receivers and 1 x GT-400T transmitter.
- Portable, wireless listening, easy to set up and use. No installation is required.
- Operating distance 100 meters (open field).
- 16 switchable frequencies in Channel 70 (863-870MHz).
- LCD channel displey to show the selected channel by up and down button, frequency, battery condition and error code.
- Allows an unlimited number of additional receivers to be used with one transmitter.
- Pocket size, rechargeable wireless transmitters and receivers.
- Fully charged batteries provide 8-10 hours use.
- GT 400T transmitter incorporates MIC. Input and Aux. input allowing audio sources from CD or MP3 player.
- GT 400R receiver includes Aux. Output for connecting an amplifer or active speaker form a wireless receiver system and 3.5mm jack for use with earphones or neck loop.
- Finish: Black.
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||For use on individuals or group situations such as narration or instructional use on guided tours, museums, Zoos, factories, garden events, language tuition, or any indoor / outdoor activities. Charger complete with 19 x 863 – 870MHz GT400R receivers and 1 x 863 – 870MHz GT400T transmitter.
||70Hz - 15Khz
||Lithium 3.7V 1200mA battery
||-10° C - 50° C
||> 100M meters
||PLL Synthesized Control OSC
|Carrier Frequency Range
|| 863MHz - 870MHz
||34.2 x 52.1 x 88 (mm)
||Tx: 75g / Rx: 85g (with Battery)