Tri-element motorized ceiling microphone with three cardioid polar patterns covering 360° for Boardrooms, conferencing, court rooms and other venues
- Designed to capture 360 degree pickup.
- Patent pending No. 1109720.1
- Control ports allow DSP connection and Link / daisy chain expansion to other CCRM 4000/C303 Retracta units.
- Logic Hi / Lo for DSP mute detection port.
- Master & Slave units are Identical in construction. Two rotary 0-9 digital decimal encoders are used to set Master (00) and 01 – 99 determines slave designation. The factory default is set to Master (00).
- RJ45 socket allows easy and fast connection of the audio to mixer or DSP. A 9-48 Volt phantom power is required.
- IR remote control is supplied with the master unit. Remote control can be used to activate the units in the absence of a DSP.
- IR receiver sensor with integral green programme mode led and red range led (supplied with master unit).
- Audio cable length 2.5 Metres.
- Inbuilt Phantom Power modules.
- Universal mains switched mode power supply available as separate item. Operates up to 4 units.
- Automatic safety detection for cable hang-ups
- Ceiling bezel fitted with detection switch.
- Up to 99 slave units can be daisy chained to the master.
- 3 X Cardioid Patterns, 120° from each other, covering 360°
- Finish: Black Satin or Gloss White.
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
|Application ||Designed for superior quality voice reproduction in venues such as boardrooms,conferencing,court rooms and other such venues. |
|Type ||Tri-elementCondenser (Back Electret) |
|Polar Pattern ||3 X Cardioid patterns, 120° from each other covering 360° |
|Frequency Response ||50Hz – 18KHz |
|Sensitivity ||-37dB @ 1KHz (0dB 1v/Pa) |
|Impedance ||200 Ohms |
|S/N Ratio ||69dB (A) |
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level ||125dB @ 1KHz 1%THD |
|Power Requirements ||9 - 48 volts phantom power |
|Termination ||C303W-RF tri-element microphone pre wired in CCRM4000 unit, output in RJ45 female connector, supplied with RJ45 female fan out to three phoenix connectors. |
|Finish ||CCRM4000 motor assembly (Satin Black), C303-RF/C303W-RF microphone and cable (Satin Black or Gloss White) |
|Weight ||2.7Kg (5.95lb) (6Kgs) (13.22lb) with bracket |
|Wiring Connections ||RJ45 for control and unmute failsafe |
|Architects and engineer specifications ||Ceiling mounted retractable triple back electret condenser microphones designed for suspended ceiling applications. 2.5 Metres (8.20 ft) cable with pre-wired TA5F (Mini XLR) for the C303W-RF microphone, and built in Phantom Power Adaptors. Also includes ceiling tile bridge.The microphone is engineered in high quality brass. It requires phantom power supply 9-48 Volts. Frequency response 50 – 18 KHz, impedance 1.8 K Ohms, Max spl 125dB less than 1% THD, sensitivity -37dB @ 1 KHz (0dB = 1 V/Pa) Finish: Satin Black or Gloss White. |