Low profile Through Table/Desk Omni-Directional Boundary Layer Microphone.
- RF friendily technology offering immunity from GSM (cellphones) and other sources of frequency interference.
- Engineered in high quality brass.
- Omni-Directional Polar Pattern.
- Wide smooth response.
- Balanced output.
- Simple through-desk shock mounting.
- Low profile at surface level.
- Integral Phantom Power Module.
- Finish: Satin Black or Nickel.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||For boardrooms,conferencing,court rooms and other such venues.
||Condenser (back electret)
||50 Hz - 20 KHz
||-42dB +/- 3dB at 1 KHz (OdB = 1 V/Pa)
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level
||120db at 1KHz 1% T.H.D.
||9 - 48 volts phantom power
||Male 3 pin XLR
||Satin Black or Nickel.
||Hole cut out diameter 24mm (0.94") Head Dia:30.00mm (1.18")
|Architects and engineer specifications
||The condenser microphone is a through desk/ceiling/panel mount boundary layer type with an omni-directional polar pattern. The microphone is made from a robust high quality brass construction with low profile brass top. It is terminated with a male 3 Pin XLR. The microphone is fitted with an integral Phantom Power Module accepting 9 to 48 volts DC. The Phantom Power Modulealso includes filters which will eliminate all GSM frequencies from 800-1200 GHz. Frequency response 50 Hz to 20 KHz; Sensitivity -42dB +/- 3dB @ 1Khz (0dB=1V/Pa) Impedance 200 Ohms. Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at an operating level of 120dB is no greater than 1%. Included are rubber isolators to minimise the transfer of mechanical noise from table, ceiling or panel. Finish: Satin Black or Nickel.