Through Table Cardioid Boundary Layer Microphone.
- RF friendily technology offering immunity from GSM (cellphones) and other sources of frequency interference
- Engineered in high quality Brass.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern.
- Wide smooth response.
- Balanced output.
- Simple through-desk shock mounting.
- Low profile at surface level.
- Inbuilt Phantom Power Module.
- Finish: Satin Black or Nickel.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||For boardrooms,conferencing,court rooms and other such venues.
||Condenser (back electret)
||50Hz - 18 KHz
||-37dB +/- 3dB @ 1 KHz (0dB = 1 V/Pa)
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level
||120db at 1KHz 1% T.H.D.
||9 - 48 volts phantom power
||Male 3 Pin XLR
||Satin Black or Nickel.
||Hole cut out Diameter: 24mm (0.94") Head Diameter:28.00mm (1.10")
||126g (4.45 oz)
|Architects and engineer specifications
||The condenser microphone design is for a through desk/ceiling/panel mount boundary layer type with a cardioid polar pattern. The microphone is made of a robust high quality brass construction with a low profile robust brass top. It is terminated with a male 3 Pin XLR. The microphone is powered by a 9 to 48 volts phantom power adaptor which also includes filters that will eliminate all GSM frequencies from 800-1200 MHz. Frequency response 50 Hz to 18 KHz; Sensitivity -37dB +/- 3dB @ 1Khz (0dB=1V/Pa) Impedance 200 Ohms. Total harmonic distortion (THD) at an operating level of 120dB is no greater than 1%. Also included are rubber shock mounts to minimize the transfer of mechanical noise from table, ceiling or panel. Length 90.00mm (3.55"). Finish: Satin Black or Nickel.