Twin Mount back electret Microphone.
- Twin mount back electret Condenser Microphone Constructed from high quality brass.
- Each microphone has individually adjustable angled solid shafts.
- Phantom power required 9 – 48 Volts.
- Inline Phantom Power Adaptor contains a switchable 10 dB pad and bass cut filter.
- Two independent Microphones offers fail safe operation.
- Terminating in a 5 Pin Male XLR
- Finish: Satin Black.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||Designed for us in places of worship, conferencing, broadcasting and other places requiring twin microphone for backup / fail safe operation.
||Back electret condenser
||50 Hz to 18 KHz
|| -37dB +/- 3dB @ 1Khz (0db =1V/Pa)
|| 9 – 48 Volts
|Architects and engineer specifications
||Twin mount back electret condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. Constructed from high quality brass each microphone is fixed to solid shafts which can be individually adjusted 180 degrees for correct vertical angle. Phantom power required 9 – 48 Volts dc. The inline phantom power adaptor contains a switchable 10 dB pad and bass cut filter(-4dB per octave at 400 Hz to –6dB per octave at 100 Hz); Impedance 200 Ohms; Frequency response 50 Hz to 18 KHz; Sensitivity -37dB +/- 3dB @ 1Khz (0db =1V/Pa); Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at an operating level of 120db is less than 1%. Dimensions:L309mm. Finish: Satin Black.