Twin Mount back electret Microphone.
- Twin mount back electret condenser Microphone constructed from high quality brass.
- Each Microphone has Individually adjustable angled solid shafts.
- Phantom power required 9 – 48 Volts.
- Inline Phantom Power Adaptor contains a switchable 10 dB pad and bass cut filter.
- Two independent microphones offers fail safe operation.
- Finish: Satin Black.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||Designed for us in places of worship, conferencing, broadcasting and other places requiring twin microphone for backup / fail safe operation.
|Architects and engineer specifications
||Twin mount back electret condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. Constructed from high quality brass each microphone is fixed to solid shafts which can be individually adjusted 180 degrees for correct vertical angle. Each microphone is separately powered and contains two Phantom power adaptors requiring 9 – 48 Volts dc. The PPA contains a switchable 10 dB pad and bass cut filter(-4dB per octave at 400 Hz to –6dB per octave at 100 Hz); Impedance 200 Ohms; Frequency response 50 Hz to 18 KHz; Sensitivity -44.0dB +/- 3dB @ 1Khz (0db =1V/Pa); Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at an operating level of 120db is less than 1%. Dimensions: L450mm. Finish: Satin Black.