GT 400T is a portable lightweight transmitter. It is easy to set up and use and operates over a distance of 100 meters. When fully charged the transmitter can be used for 8-10 hours. The GT 400T is suitable for in and outdoor guided tours, and can also be used in meetings where one or more interpreters provide real time translation.
- Portable, wireless listening, easy to set up and use. No installation is required.
- Operating distance 100 meters (open field).
- 32 switchable frequencies in Channel 10 (863-870MHz).
- LCD channel display to show the selected channel by up and down button, frequency, battery condition and error code.
- Allows an unlimited number of additional receivers to be used with one transmitter.
- Pocket size, rechargeable wireless transmitter.
- Fully charged batteries provide 8-10 hours use.
- CL 2 Microphone included.
- Internal Microphone.
- GT- 400T transmitter incorporates MIC. Input (for connection of CL 2) and Aux. input allowing audio sources from CD or MP3 player.
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
|RF Output Power
||10mW / 1mW, subject to local rules.
|Carrier Frequency Range