Phantom Power Adaptor with Knuckle Joint.
- Constructed from high quality brass construction.
- A knuckle joint allows horizontal rotation and vertical adjustment.
- A Tini Q (mini XLR) connector is fitted at the top of the joint to allow fixing of Microphones with same connector.
- A Phantom Power Adaptor with balanced output is fitted for electret condenser Microphones.
- The Phantom Power Adaptor is fully protected against RF interference from GSM devises and has 3 Pin Male XLR socket fitted.
- Finish: Satin Black.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||Short microphone holder designed for fast connection of condenser microphones requiring phantom power adaptor
||Bottom end: Male 3 pin XLR Tip: Switchcraft Tini Q (mini xlr) 3 pin female connector
||180mm (7") including Switchcraft connector
|Architects and engineer specifications
||Constructed from high quality brass construction a knuckle joint allowing horizontal rotation and vertical adjustment. A Tini Q (mini xlr) connector is fitted at the top of the joint to allow fixing of microphones with same connector. An RF PPA Balanced output adaptor is fitted for electret condenser microphones. PPA adaptor requires 9 – 48 Volts DC. PPA adaptor is fully protected against RF interference from GSM devises and has 3 pin male XLR socket fitted. Microphone length: 180mm (7""). Shaft diameter: 8mm. Finish: Satin Black.