Suspended mini Shotgun Microphone with Hyper Cardioid capsule.
- Response optimised for consistent sound quality.
- Unobtrusive slimline design.
- Superior grade components.
- Engineered in high quality brass.
- Fully flexible Gooseneck shaft with knuckle joint.
- Supplied with USA gang plate and CPPW01-RF.
- Finish: Satin Black or White.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||Short flexible shaft.
||Designed for ceiling mounting for use in conference halls, places of worship, board rooms..
||Condenser (back electret).
||50 Hz - 18 KHz.
||-37dB +/- 3dB at 1 KHz (0dB = 1 V/Pa).
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level
||125dB 1% THD.
||9 - 48 volts phantom power.
||W8 Foam windshield included.
||Satin Black or White.
|Architects and engineer specifications
||The Electret condenser gooseneck microphone is a mini shotgun Hyper cardioid polar pattern with a slimline profile. The microphone is constructed from high quality brass construction using a short flexible shaft ( 6mm diameter) with a knuckle joint allowing vertical adjustment. Frequency response 50 Hz - 18 KHz +/-3dB, sensitivity -47dB ± 3dB @ 1KHz (0dB =1V/Pa), total harmonic distortion (THD) at an operating level of 125dB less than 1%. Microphone length: 8.5in/215mm. Shaft diameter: 7mm. Finish: Satin Black or White.