Digital 8 channel Automatic Microphone Mixer with advanced Digital Sound Processing technology. Stand alone or IU rack mountable.
- Easy set up with LCD display of all functions and settings from front panel and by PC through RS232 socket.
- Fast, silent automatic.
- 8 Channel mic/line inputs on XLR connectors.
- Record outputs for each input channel.
- 2 Channel mic/line outputs on XLR and RCA phono connectors.
- Output level LED meter.
- 12dB boost / cut on 200Hz and 5KHz for each input channel.
- Swiched compression 1:1 to 6:1 in 1-8 steps.
- Multi-level channel priority system.
- Easy use with mono or stereo inputs.
- Dual mono or stereo outputs.
- Adjustable limiters on each input prevent channel overloads.
- Adjustable 'Off' attenuation of each input channel.
- Channel LEDs indicate active or locked out channels.
- Select NOMA operation On/Off.
- Simple daisy chain set up for multiple Microphone operations.
- 48V Phantom Power individually selectable for each channel.
- Remote VCA control and RS232.
- External TTL control and monitoring of channel selection.
- Security mode.
- IU case size, rack-mounting.
- Finish: Satin Grey.
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||The input level control and priority system of this mixer makes it uniquely
versatile for many diverse applications. The MR88 mixer is ideal for places of
worship, courtroom proceedings, meetings, seminars and general A/V
||20Hz to 20kHz
||110 - 230VAC Via 15VDC adaptor
||15V DC adaptor. CD Rom disc.
||Balanced 50Ω Pre-Amp Out 560Ω
|Max Input Level
||Mic Level -23 dBV Line Level +16 dBV
|Max Output Level
|Nominal Output Level at 0 dB on Meter
||Pre-amp Out -10 dBV Balanced -60 dBV to +4 dBV (Level set on front panel)
|Max NOMA Attenuation
||15Vdc 3.4A External Power Supply with 2.1mm connector. Notes:- +ve connected to centre pin -ve is connected to chassis ground internally
||0° to 40°C
||W483mm x D215mm x H44mm (19" x 8.4" x 1.75")
|Architects and engineer specifications
||IU Rack mountable 8 channel digital automatic microphone mixer. The 2 independent channel busses (48V phantom power individually set) can provide true 8 x 2 channel mixing. Included is a programme disc for loading on to a PC which will allow remote control of all the features offered by the MR88 via the RS232 data input socket. 2 rotary controls on the front panel are used to change any of the many parameters offered by the MR88. An easy to read multifunction LCD display shows all parameters set. 2 Led arrays give a quick and easy visual check on output levels and channels active or locked. A rotary volume control is provided to adjust audio output level to the stereo 6.5mm headphone socket. Rear panel contains 8 x 3 pin XLR input sockets, 2 channel mic/line RCA outputs, 2 x Balanced XLR male outputs, 2 x preamp outputs, DC power input socket. Size: W483mm (19”) D 215 (8.47”) H 44mm (1.74”). Weight: 1.98Kgs. Finish: Satin Grey.