- Plug and play tabletop USB microphone
- Mute Sync Compatible with Zoom meetings app
- USB Bus Powered
- Driverless: no drivers required (Compatible with Windows & MacOS)
- Low Noise Design
- Gain Control
- Capacitive RGB LCD touch screen for muting with optional VU meter view mode
- LCD Brightness Control
- RGB Color Selection for Mute and Unmute
- Latching Mute and Push to Mute Modes
- Rugged table top metal enclosure
- Lockable with Kensington Lock
- Includes a Clockaudio C33/SR cardioid condenser semi-rigid gooseneck.
- Gooseneck response optimised for consistent sound quality.
- Unobtrusive gooseneck slimline design.
- Superior grade components.
- Gooseneck engineered in high quality brass.
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
|Gooseneck Length||300mm (11.8") |
|Gooseneck Type||Condenser (back electret)|
|Frequency Response||50Hz - 18KHz|
|Sensitivity||-37dB +/- 3dB at 1 KHz (0dB=1 V/Pa)|
|Application||Designed to be used with a computer with available USB port for videoconferencing and Live broadcast.|
|System THD+N||0.005% at any gain, input signal 3dB below maximum|
|Power Consumption (USB type B)||2W|
|Supplied Accessories||USB Type B to Type A Cable & W2 Foam Windshield|
|Packaged Weight||2.90 lbs.|
|Unit Weight||1.65 lbs|
|Max Product Dimensions (Includes Mic)||5.95” (L) 3.80” (W) 13.50” (H) |
|Max Product Dimensions (Excludes Mic)||5.95” (L) 3.80” (W) 1.70” (H) |
|Packaged Dimensions||15.75” (L) 9.00” (W) 5.25” (H) |
|Architects and engineer specifications||The Electret condenser gooseneck microphone has a cardioid polar pattern and slimline profile design. The microphone is constructed from high quality brass construction using an 8mm flexible shaft. Frequency response 50 Hz - 18 KHz +/-3dB, sensitivity -37dB ± 3dB @ 1KHz (0dB=1V/Pa), total harmonic distortion (THD) 0.005% at any gain, input signal 3dB below maximum. Shaft diameter: 8mm. Finish: Satin Black|