Through Table Cardioid Boundary Layer Microphone.
- Engineered in high quality Brass.
- RF friendly technology offering immunity from GSM (cellphones) and other sources of frequency interference.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern.
- Wide smooth response.
- Balanced output.
- Simple through-desk shock mounting.
- Low profile at surface level.
- Inbuilt Phantom Power Module.
- Finish: Satin Black or White
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||Cardioid Boundary Layer Condenser Microphones designed for a wide range of installed pro sound, conferencing or security situations.
||Condenser (Back Electret)
||100 Hz - 16 KHz
||-37dB +/- 3dB @ 1 KHz (0dB = 1 V/Pa)
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level
||125db at 1KHz 1% T.H.D.
||9 - 48 volts Phantom Power
||3 Pin Male XLR
||Satin Black or White
||Hole cut out Diameter 24mm (.94") Visible Height 22mm (.87") Head Diameter 31mm (1.22")
||103 g (3.6oz)
|Architects and engineer specifications
||The Electret Condenser microphone has a Cardioid Polar Pattern. It is constructed from robust high quality brass with a low profile steel mesh top. The microphone is fitted with a Phantom Power Adaptor accepting 9 to 48 volts DC. The Phantom Power Adaptor also includes filters which will eliminate all GSM frequencies from 800-1200 MHz and is terminated with a male 3 pin XLR, Sensitivity -37dB +- 3dB @ 1Khz (0dB=1V/Pa), impedance 200 Ohms, total harmonic distortion (THD) at an operating level of 120dB is less than 1%. Also includes rubber isolators to minimize the transfer of mechanical noise from table, ceiling or panel. Finish: Satin Black or White