Desk / Table mounted low profile Boundary Layer Condenser Microphone with Half-Cardiod Polar Pattern.
- Boundary Layer Condenser Microphone.
- RF friendily technology offering immunity from GSM (cellphones) and other sources of frequency interference.
- Half-Cardioid Polar Pattern.
- Fully balanced Low profile.
- Integrated Phantom Power Module.
- Finish: Black Nextel® or Grey Nextel®
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||Designed for a wide range of speech applications including conference, lectern, theatre, places of worship and court rooms.
||Condenser (back electret)
||50 Hz - 18 KHz
||-37dB +/- 3dB at 1 KHz (0dB = 1 V/Pa)
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level
||125dB 1% THD
||9 - 48 volts Phantom Power
||Male 3 Pin XLR
||Black Nextel® or Grey Nextel®.
||70mm (2.75") x 22mm (0.8")
||Net Weight: 0.52kg
Shipping Weight: 0.54kg
|Architects and engineer specifications
||The Condenser Microphone is a Boundary Layer design with a Half-Cardioid Polar Pattern. The Microphone is made of solid brass and capable of being mounted permanently with 2 set screws, and includes a 10 ft (3 metres) cable terminated with a male 3 Pin XLR plug. The Microphone includes an integrated Phantom Power Module that will accept 9 to 48 volts DC. Phantom Power Module also includes filters which will eliminate all GSM frequencies from 800-1200 MHz. Frequency response 50 Hz to 18 KHz; Sensitivity -37.0dB +/- 3dB @ 1KHz (0dB =1V/Pa), Impedance 200 Ohms. Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at an operating level of 125db is no greater than 1%. The microphone also includes rubber isolators to minimise the transfer of mechanical noise from the table. Finish: Black Nextel® or Grey Nextel®.