Single element boundary Half Omni-directional polar pattern.
- Single element boundary Half Omni-directional polar pattern
- Cardioid Polar Pattern.
- Patent pending No. 1109720.1
- Easy to install
- Low profile at surface level
- RF Friendly' technology offering immunity from GSM radio frequency interference.
- Touch sensitive switch with Bi-Coloured LED halo.
- Unique ability to lock capsules away from sight when not in use
- The capsule has an Omni-directional pattern that is meant to capture all participants on each side of a square table or all participants sitting at a round table.
- Balanced output.
- Inbuilt Phantom Power module.
- Supplied with 2m (6.6ft) 2 core + Screen cables.
- Finish: Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||Designed for superior quality voice reproduction in venues such as boardrooms,conferencing,court rooms and other such venues.
||Condenser (Back Electret)
||50 Hz - 18 KHz
||-37.5 +/- 3dB @ 1KHz (0dB 1v/Pa)
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level
||125dB @ 1KHz 1%THD
||9 - 48 volts Phantom Power
||Open ended. Touch switch ribbon cable terminated with RJ45
||Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel
||Microphone length below table: 112mm/4.4 ins, Above table when retracted: 2mm (0.08ins), when deployed: 15mm Body diameter: 56.5mm (2.2 ins).
||1 X White 2 core + screen, Red Conductor Phase + White Conductor Phase - Screen Ground. Grey 2 core + screen(not used) Used for identification switch no polarity or power required.
|Architects and engineer specifications
||The Microphone is a low profile single element boundry layer through table design with an Omni-directional polar pattern. The Microphone has the ability to retract leaving only 2mm (0.078") protruding above the surface. A touch sensitive switch with Bi coloured halo is incorporated into the top of the microphone allowing On/Off switching when used with a DSP or logic controlled box. The microphone is engineered in high quality brass for long life and smooth running. The Microphone has an integral electronic modules which requires a 9 - 48 volt Phantom Power supply. The module is fitted with filters which will eliminate all GSM frequencies from 800 - 1200MHz, Impedance 200Ohms, Frequency Response 50Hz - 18KHz, Sensitivity -37.5 ± 3dB @ 1Kz (0dB = 1V/Pa), MSP 120dB THD is no greater then 1%. The Microphone connections: Audio is a white 2 meter (6.6ft) open ended 2 core and screen cable. Finish: Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel.