Retractable Through-Table Cardioid Boundary layer condenser Microphone with 2 independent encapsulations.
- Easy to install.
- Low profile at surface level.
- Unique ability to lock capsule away from sight when not in use.
- Robust brass construction.
- Each capsule have a half cardioid pattern that are 180° from each other, and can capture two participants on both sides of a table.
- Built in RF filter.
- Balanced output.
- Inbuilt Phantom Power Module.
- Supplied with 2m (6.6ft) 2 core + screen cable.
- Finish: Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||Designed for superior quality voice reproduction required in venues such as boardrooms,conferencing,court rooms and other such venues.
||Condenser (back electret)
||50Hz - 18 KHz
||-37dB +/- 3dB @ 1 KHz (0dB = 1 V/Pa)
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level
||125db at 1KHz 1% T.H.D.
||9 - 48 volts phantom power
||Black 2 core + screen Red Conductor Phase + White Conductor Phase - Screen Ground Grey 2 core + screen used for identification switch no polarity or power required screen not used.
||Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel.
||Hole cut out diameter 58mm (2.25") Surface height 3mm (0.2") extended height 15mm (0.6"), surface diameter 63mm (2.5")
||420g (13.5 0z)
|Architects and engineer specifications
||The condenser microphone is of a very low profile boundary layer through table design, with a cardioid polar pattern. 2 Independently powered microphone capsules are inbuilt into the housing. The microphone has a unique ability to retract and lock the capsule module away from sight leaving only 3 mm (0.12”) protruding on top of the table. The microphone is of a robust brass construction and includes 2 metres (6.6ft) of cable. Included is an integral phantom power module which requires 9 to 48 volts. The phantom power module also includes filters which will eliminate all GSM frequencies from 800-1200 MHz Impedance 200 Ohms; Frequency response 50 Hz to 18 KHz; Sensitivity -37dB ± 3dB @ 1KHz (0dB =1V/Pa); Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at an operating level of 125dB is no greater than 1%. Finish: Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel.