Tri element array hanging microphone designed for unobtrusive all round high quality pickup necessary in places such as boardrooms, conferencing, court rooms and other venues.
- Contains 3 high sensitivity cardioid capsules.
- Designed to capture 360 degree pickup.
- Engineered in high quality brass.
- Include ceiling enclosure with locking grommet for easy height adjustment.
- Supplied with 2.5 Metre cable terminating in a Mini XLR connector.
- Finished in Satin Black or gloss white finish.
- RJ45 out allows fast connection to DSP or mixer.
- Supplied with RJ45 to phoenix link cable.
- 3 X Cardioid Patterns, 120° from each other, covering 360°
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
|C 303-RF / C 303W-RF
||3 X Cardioid Patterns, 120° from each other, covering 360°
||50Hz – 20KHz +/-3dB
||-37dB @ 1KHz 0dB (1v/Pa)
|Phantom Power Requirements 48V
||Inbuilt Phantom power modules
|Max sound pressure level
||125dB @ 1%THD
||Satin Black or Gloss white
||RJ45 / Phoenix
||Orange phase + mic 1 Green / white Phase - mic 1 Orange / white Phase ground all Blue Phase + mic 2 Blue / white phase – mic 2 Green Phase + mic 3 Brown / white Phase – mic 3
|Architects and engineer specifications
||Ceiling mounted tri-element back electret condenser microphone designed for suspended ceiling applications. 2.5 Metres (8.20 ft) cable and built in triple Phantom Power Adaptor. Also includes ceiling enclosure with locking grommet for easy height adjustment. Engineered in high quality brass. The microphone requires phantom power supply 9-48 Volts per capsule. Frequency response 50 – 20 KHz, impedance 200 Ohms, Max spl 125dB less than 1% THD, sensitivity-37dB @ 1 KHz (0dB = 1 V/Pa) Finish: Satin Black or Gloss White.