Ceiling mounted retractable back electret condenser microphone designed for suspended ceiling applications.
- Control ports allow DSP connection and Link / daisy chain expansion to other CCRM4000 Retracta units.
- Logic Hi / Lo for DSP mute detection port.
- Master & Slave units are Identical in construction. Two rotary 0-9 digital decimal encoders are used to set Master (00) and 01 – 99 determines slave designation. The factory default is set to Master (00).
- XLR socket allows easy and fast connection of the audio to mixer or DSP. A 9-48 Volt phantom power is required.
- IR remote control is supplied with the master unit. Remote control can be used to activate the units in the absence of a DSP.
- IR receiver sensor with integral green programme mode led and red range led (supplied with master unit).
- Audio cable length 2.5 Metres.
- Supplied with 350 degree rotation, 40 degree knuckle joint angle microphone with cardioid polar pattern.
- Up to 99 slave units can be daisy chained to the master.
- Ceiling bezel fitted with detection switch.
- Universal mains switched mode power supply available as separate item. Operates up to 4 units.
- Automatic safety detection for cable hang-ups. The CCRM4000 is mounted inside a modified Chief CMS491 Plenum rated storage box.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||2.5 Metres (8.20ft)
||Designed for use in boardrooms, conferencing and a wide variety of applications.
||Condenser (back electret)
||50Hz – 18KHz
||-40dB +/- 3dB @ 1KHz (0dB 1v/Pa)
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level
||125dB @ 1KHz 1%THD
|Power Requirements for microphone
||9 - 48 volts phantom power
|Power requirements for CCRM4000 unit
||C3SW Knuckle Joint microphone pre wired in CCRM4000 unit
||W2 Windshield included
||CCRM4000 motor (Satin Black), C3SW Knuckle Joint microphone and cable (White)
|Architects and engineer specifications
||Plenum rated ceiling mounted retractable back electret condenser microphone designed for suspended Plenum ceiling applications. 2.5 Metres (8.20 ft) cable with pre-wired C3SW microphone, and built in Phantom Power Adaptor. Also includes modified Chief CMS491 Plenum rated storage box. The microphone has a knuckle which allows for easy vertical adjustment. Engineered in high quality brass. The microphone requires phantom power supply 9-48 Volts. Frequency response 50 – 18 KHz, impedance 1.8 K Ohms, Max spl 125dB less than 1% THD, sensitivity-40dB +/- 3dB @ 1 KHz (0dB = 1 V/Pa) Finish: White.