9 - 48 Volt Phantom Power Adaptor for electret Condenser Microphones.
- Robust all metal construction.
- Fitted with a 3 pin male Mini XLR connector and a 3 Pin Male XLR.
- Accepts 9 to 48 volts DC.
- Circuitry utilises the latest surface mount technology to ensure consistent high specifications and reliability.
- Also includes a separate unterminated TA 3f Mini XLR connector.
- Finish: Satin Black.
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
|Length ||92mm |
|Application ||For use with electret condenser microphones |
|Type ||Adaptor |
|Impedance ||200 ohms |
|Power Requirements ||9 - 48 Volts phantom power |
|Termination ||3 Pin male XLR / 3 pin male Mini XLR connector |
|Supplied Accessories ||TA3FB |
|Disclaimer ||Contact Clockaudio for availability |
|Finish ||Satin Black |
|Dimensions ||0.75" (19mm) dia 3.7" (92mm) overall length |
|Weight ||94gms (3.32oz) |
|Architects and engineer specifications ||The PPA is made from robust all metal construction and is fitted with a 3 pin male Mini XLR and 3 pin male XLR connectors. PPA-RF includes filters which will eliminate all cellular frequencies (GSM/2G, 3G, 4G & 5G). The PPA accepts 9 to 48 volts DC. The circuitry utilises the latest surface mount technology to ensure consistent high specifications and reliability. Dimensions: 19mm Diameter / 92mm overall length. Weight: 94 gms. Finish: Satin Black. |