Through desk/ceiling/panel mount Boundary Layer Microphone.
- RF friendily technology offering immunity from GSM (cellphones) and other sources of frequency interference.
- Low profile Back electret Condenser Microphone.
- Chair mount/panel mount boundary layer design with an Omni-Directional Polar Pattern.
- Designed for conferencing and security applications.
- The Microphone is constructed from high quality brass.
- Phantom Power Adaptor supply required 9 – 48 Volts.
- Frequency response 50 Hz to 20 KHz.
- Impedance 200 Ohms balanced output.
- Sensitivity -68dB ± 3dB @ 1Khz (0dB =1V/Pa).
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at an operating level of 120dB is no greater than 1%.
- Finish: Satin Black.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
|Application ||Boundary layer microphone designed for chair mount/panel mount. Omni directional polar pattern |
|Type ||Back electret |
|Polar Pattern ||Omni-Directional |
|Frequency Response ||50 - 20KHz |
|Sensitivity || -68dB ± 3dB @ 1Khz (0dB =1V/Pa). |
|Impedance ||200 Ohms |
|S/N Ratio ||64dBA |
|Power Requirements ||9 -48 Volts Phantom power through CPPW 01-RF |
|Termination ||Open ended 2 core + screen |
|Finish ||Satin black |
|Dimensions ||H30mm W 17mm D 11mm (1.3" x 0.6" x 0.25") |
|Architects and engineer specifications ||Low profile Back electret condenser microphone is a through chair mount/panel mount/boundary layer design with an omni-directional polar pattern. Designed for conferencing and security applications. The microphone is constructed from high quality brass and includes filters which will eliminate all cellular frequencies (GSM/2G, 3G, 4G & 5G). Adaptor supplied requires 9 – 48 Volts Phantom Power. Frequency response 50 Hz to 20 KHz; Impedance 200 Ohms balanced output; Sensitivity -68dB +/- 3dB @ 1Khz (0dB =1V/Pa); Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at an operating level of 120dB is no greater than 1%. Finish: Satin Black |