Twin Mount shaft with PPA and 2 x Mini XLR connectors for easy Microphone connection.
- Constructed from high quality brass.
- Each shaft is individually adjustable.
- Phantom power required 9 – 48 Volts.
- Two independently mounted Microphones (sold seperately) offers fail safe operation.
- Terminating in a 5 Pin Male XLR.
- Finish: Satin Black.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
|Length ||275mm |
|Application ||Designed for us in places of worship, conferencing, broadcasting and other places requiring twin microphone for backup / fail safe operation. |
|Type ||Back electret condenser |
|Impedance ||200 Ohms |
|Power Requirements || 9 – 48 Volts |
|Finish ||Satin Black. |
|Architects and engineer specifications ||Twin Mount shaft with PPA and 2 x Mini XLR connectors for connection of microphone . Constructed from high quality brass each 3 pin female Mini XLR connector’ is fixed to solid shafts which can be individually adjusted 180 degrees for correct vertical angle. Each attached microphone will be separately powered and contains two Phantom power adaptors requiring 9 – 48 Volts dc. Impedance 200 Ohms. Dimensions: L275mm. Finish: Satin Black. |