"The TS 005 capacitive touch switch is specially designed for use with Clockaudio’s through table microphones. With no moving parts, low-profile mounting and encapsulated electronics, TS 005 provides multiple colours, clear and precise visual operational status as well as protection from office contaminants affecting its operation. Comes with modular under desk mount TS-C1 controller for easy install.
- Self-calibrating, low profile mount capacitive touch switch facilitating click / pop free switching of a microphone from DSP.
- RGB LED provides multi-colour combination for clear precise visual status of microphone.
- Suitable for fitting Clockaudio’s C 003E-RF, C 004E-RF, C 011E-RF,
C 012E-RF microphones, SM 10 and SM 20-RF stands.
- No moving parts and employing surface mount technology, ensures extreme reliability, longevity and trouble free use.
- Electronic circuitry fully encapsulated to protect operation from spills or other contaminants.
- Terminated with RJ 45 connector and supplied with a touch switch controller (TS-C1) allows connection via CAT 5E patch cable back to CDT-100 or directly to DSP.
- Programmable via DSP to operate in PTT, PTM or latching modes.
- 12V DC operation using regulated power supply or CDT-100
- Fitted with 200mm cable that connects to TS-C1’s TS-IN
- RS-IN on TS-C1 provides connectivity to an external switch.
- Maximum current consumption 140mA.
- Backward compatible with CH32, providing Red/Green output.
- Finished in clear polycarbonate.
- Order codes: TS 005 (black) and TS 005W (white)
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||Used in conjunction with DSP units and other electronic mute switching boxes to facilitate soft PTT, PTM and Latching Switching.
||12V dc @ 140mA
||RJ 45 Plug Pins 1-7 used
||TS-C1, Under Table Shock Mount, Nylon Washer
||Height: 6.8mm/0.27", Length: 54mm/2.13", Width: 43.6mm/1.72"
|Architects and engineer specifications
||The touch sensitive electronic switch is of a lightweight polycarbonate construction. The electronic touch switch is fitted with 5 RGB’s offering a multi-colour status. The touch sensitive switch pad is used for pop / click free operation when activating a Microphone. The touch switch offer’s versatility to Microphone installations allowing the user to link up to logic boxes via the RJ45 connector for switching and lighting configurations. Supplied with the Touch switch are: 1 x RJ45 connector with 200mm of Pre-Wired cable. 1 x TS-C1, 1 x Shock Mount. 1 x White nylon washer. Finish: Clear Polycarbonate with black or white inset.