9 - 48 Volt Phantom Power Adaptor for electret Condenser Microphones.
- Robust all metal construction.
- Fitted with a 3 pin male Mini XLR connector and a 3 Pin Male XLR.
- Includes filters which will eliminate all GSM frequencies from 800 MHz - 1.2 GHz.
- Accepts 9 to 48 volts DC.
- Circuitry utilises the latest surface mount technology to ensure consistent high specifications and reliability.
- Also includes a separate unterminated TA 3f Mini XLR connector.
- Finish: Satin Black.
For 'Glossary of Terms' Click Here
||For use with electret condenser microphones
||9 - 48 Volts phantom power
||3 Pin male XLR / 3 pin male Mini XLR connector
||Non-RF protected models may be available. Contact Clockaudio for availability
||19mm (0.75") dia 83mm" (3.25") overall length
|Architects and engineer specifications
||The PPA is made from robust all metal construction and is fitted with a 3 pin male Mini XLR and 3 pin male XLR connectors. PPA-RF includes filters which will eliminate all GSM frequencies from 800 MHz - 1.2 GHz. The PPA accepts 9 to 48 volts DC. The circuitry utilises the latest surface mount technology to ensure consistent high specifications and reliability. Dimensions: 19mm Diameter / 92mm overall length. Weight: 94 gms. Finish: Satin Black.